THE BODY SPOT AT SHOAL BAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you purchase Gift Vouchers through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, prior to making your purchase.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a License Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
Logos contained on this Website are the property of the Body Spot. Use of these logos is strictly prohibited except with our express, written consent.
A 24 hour cancellation policy does apply to your appointment times. Failure to provide 24 hours notice when changing appointments will result in normal consultation fees being charged.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, the Body Spot will when able, to provide you with an alternative appointment time on your scheduled day of service, as to avoid the cancellation fee being charged.
Late & Missed appointments
Clients arriving late for their appointment, but within their appointed time slot, may receive a shorter treatment in an effort not to inconvenience other clients times.
Clients who miss an entire appointment will be charged a full consultation fee.
The Body Spot has voluntarily committed to complying with the NSW Privacy & Personal Information Protection Act 1998. This commitment has been made to protect the privacy of our customers, contacts and consultants.
Collection & Retention of Personal Information
1/ Only collect and retain information that is relevant to our functions/activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way.
2/ Take reasonable steps to ensure personal information collected is relevant, accurate and up to date.
3/ Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
4/ Destroy and de-identify personal information which is no longer used or required.
5/ Only use this information for legitimate business purposes.
DISCLOSER & USE
The Body Spot Massage WILL:
- Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated for customer research purposes;
- Not collect, use or disclose sensitive information, such as information about a person’s health, except with specific consent or in circumstances directed under regulation by the Act;
- Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party with your permission and then to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- 4. Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legally or practically possible;
What information do we gather from you?
- Basic name and address details you supply to us.
- Including E-mail address for communication
- Information sent direct to us from other sources such as letters, claims or instructions.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
- No, never without your permission.
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
- Information you give us may be used by the Body Spot massage for any up-coming promotional offers, please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you. Please state this to the Body Spot massage when communicating with us.
You agree to a condition of use of this website that the Body Spot will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to personal injury, death, damage or loss of property, damage to your computer or loss of data stored on it, loss of profit or business opportunity) arising from your use of this website, whether any such loss arises from the Body Spot breach of any contract or implied contract, negligence or other tort or wilful act.
This clause applies to the extent permissible by law and no attempt is made by the Body Spot to exclude or modify liability that is imposed by statute. The proper Law of this website is the Law of NSW and by entering the website, you agree with this choice of Law.
Gift Voucher Term & Conditions
1/ Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the day of purchase.
2/ Gift Vouchers are to be presented to your Therapist on the day of your appointment.
3/ Please notify the Body Spot on 0414 044154 if you decide to re-gift your voucher so we can update our records